It may not be the oldest profession, but word of mouth is the oldest form of marketing. It’s also the most effective. Now, however, it’s being executed in ways that are methodical, replicable and consistent. In this groundbreaking guide, Ted Wright, WOMM pioneer and founder of the marketing firm Fizz, reveals everything you need to know to create, drive, measure and leverage word of mouth for maximum impact on the bottom line.
Learn how to:
- Develop and test your brand’s stories for maximum word of mouth impact
- Build a reliable communications network to deliver your message
- Harness the incredible power of Big Data for profit-generating WOMM campaigns
- Find, engage and train influencers to promote your brand
- Measure your campaign’s success with accurate analytics
Along the way, you’ll find out how Wright used the very same methods to breathe new life into what was once the tired old brand of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
You’ll discover how he dramatically expanded the market for Chocolate Milk. You’ll read how he orchestrated the turnaround growth of the BISSELL sweeper.
Best of all, you’ll learn which techniques work for your needs, and you’ll have the tools to begin a WOMM campaign right away.
Today’s consumer is too sophisticated to respond in a meaningful way to intrusive, interruptive or TV-centric media models. A dispatch from the front lines of cutting-edge marketing, Fizz is a one-stop guide to making your brand the talk of the town. Your company’s best friends are already out there. Use Fizz to find, engage and leverage them.